Location: Yerawada, Pune
Industry: Consulting & Advisory
Experience: 3 to 4 years post qualification
1. Knowledge in Company Law, Foreign Exchange Management Law and
2. Working knowledge in tax laws (direct and indirect).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Corporate secretarial functions – Preparation of Compliance Calendar and keeping track of the same,
Conducting Board, Committee and General Meetings, Preparation of minutes of the meeting of Board,
Commitee and General body, maintaining statutory registers under the Companies Act; shifting registered office within the same state and between states; preparation and filing of annual returns; preparation and filing of various forms required under the Companies Act from time to time.
- Experience in incorporating companies in India
- Experience in representing clients before the Registrar of Companies for obtaining various registrations
and approvals from time to time with fastest turnaround time.
- Representing before the NCLT on behalf of clients on various matters such as compounding of any offence committed under Companies Act, merger, shifting registered office, winding up of company etc. (this clause is not a ‘must’; however this will carry preference for the candidate)
- Experience in filing various forms and documents with Reserve Bank of India including FC GPR, FC TRS,
ODI, ECB, DI etc.
- Experience in liaising with Reserve Bank of India on various FDI, ECB related matters and certain current
account transactions that require prior consent from Reserve Bank of India.
- Experience in coordinating for obtaining various other statutory registrations such as – Income tax PAN and TAN, GST profession tax, Importer exporter code and certain Labour welfare statutes.
CTC : 6.5- 7.5 LPA