Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Working closely with management to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, and succession planning.
- Manage the talent acquisition process which may include recruitment, interviewing and hiring of qualified job applicants as per requirement.
- New employees joining formalities.
- Maintain and prepare attendance long sheet for processing monthly payroll.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Quarterly and monthly Meeting with employees and share feedback with management.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Yearly performer Appraisal.
- Maintain HR Compliance.
- Employees exit process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize task and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment – related laws and regulations.
- proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software.
CTC: 5-6 LPA