Location: Hinjewadi, Pune
Qualification: LLB and Bar
Experience: 5 to 10 years of Post Qualification
- Delivery of legal and compliance services and resources to accomplish corporate goals Oversee, strategies and priorities.
- Provide legal support and advice to senior management and all internal stakeholders on legal and compliance matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate with external counterparts on a variety of commercial agreements, which includes third party agreements, operations agreements, services agreements, partnerships, transaction related agreements, banking agreements etc.
- Preparation of documents including updating templates, simple drafting, reviewing and editing in accordance to the law.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for the agreement reviewing, negotiating, drafting as well as disputes arising out of contractual and commercial relationships.
- Review and provide recommendations on the legal aspects and considerations for resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
- Manage and maintain company policies, procedures, and standards related to legal and compliance matters
- Provide time-sensitive support on a wide array of legal and compliance inquiries in all operational aspects.
- Identify and consult on legal and compliance risks in connection with the company’s development.
CTC : 14 – 15 LPA