Location: Yerawda, Pune (Hybrid)
Employment type: Contractual on third party role.
Education: Law Graduate
Experience: 0-2 years
- Draft, Review standard commercial contract including Service Agreement, NDAs & other vendor contracts on behalf of Company.
- Assist & build standard Clause Bank, Central Contract Depository, maintain Agreement Tracker, Manage & maintain MIS data for Legal department. Help & assist Legal Manager in developing, implementing Contract management processes.
- Ensuring Legal Compliance with applicable law through Compliance Management tool. Advise stakeholders on compliance issues, periodic follow-ups. Aid with overall monitoring of the Compliance Tool.
- Prepare, draft review standard legal notices, provide assistance in preparation of Vakalatnama, court papers.
- Legal research, Case studies, assist Legal Manager on other day-to-day legal matters.
CTC Offered: 4-5 LPA