Industry: Chemical Manufacturing.
Qualification: B.E or Engineering, SAP Certification preferably SAP HANA
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Duties and Responsibility:
- Overall responsibility of SAP System.
- Providing Service to the Interested Service
- Arrange Training new Person Joining
- Prepare MIS Report in SAP
- Cost Center Wise Report improvement
- Item Code -All Raw Material Relate update with HSN Code, Rate contract upload
- Accounts Master update existing & new accounts master update
- System updation from time to time
- Develop reports as per requirement.
- Cable Item Code as well as BOM updation
- Audit/Identify the flaws and take corrective action
- Continuous development of SAP System
- Active generation of reports through SAP
- Monitoring and regulating the SAP in every department
- Providing accurate report
- Encouraging all dept. to generate information through the SAP
- encouraging the department to use SAP in the whole spirit
- should not entertain any kind of bypass in the system
- Working on grass root to actively bring SAP into full implementation
- Smooth functioning of SAP
- Enabling fast service to internal and external customer
- Responsible for submitting the MRM Report on time.
- Responsible for achieving the KPI Target
- IGC / IAC
- API Setting up for Digitizing Payment.
CTC: 8 to 10 LPA