Job description :
Location: Pune and Bangalore
Key Skills required: Experience in internal audits, having basic knowledge of SOX/Risk advisory services.
Experience required: 3-5 years in Internal audit
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing audits.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of engagements, by leading a team.
- Ensure the team delivers timely and high-quality work and demonstrate strong understanding in service delivery and supporting various quality projects like pre-issuance reviews, audit quality reviews, efficiency projects or others, if any.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process. Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team.
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
Competencies / Skills:
- Expert knowledge of Ops Audit, Internal Audit, Management Audit or SOX Audit
- Excellent Communication and sharp analytical skills. Good writing skill
- Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Committed and responsible
- Acts as a Team Player – Collaborate and supporting colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
CTC Offered: 9-11 LPA